There are many ways you can contact us:
Phone: 0116 2641080
Fax: 0116 264 1089
or by post:
Wreake Valley Academy
Reception Opening Times:
During Term Time
Monday – Thursday 8.15am – 4:15pm
Friday 8.15am – 3.45pm
- Enquiries regarding students in Years 7 – 11 should be directed to the appropriate Head of Year in the first instance or Yasin Naujeer, Assistant Principal.
- Enquiries regarding students in Years 12 & 13 should be directed to Katie Johnson, Head of Bradgate Sixth Form.
- Other enquiries regarding students should be directed to Acting-Principal, Nicola Morland.
- Enquiries for the Chair of Governors should for directed to the Clerk to Governors, Rachael Boyall
- Enquiries regarding Special Educational Needs and Disabilities should be directed to Jeanette Knowles, SENDCo.
- General enquiries should be directed to Rachael Boyall.
Paper copies of any of the information published on our website can be provided free of charge. Please call 0116 264 1080 and one of our Reception staff will be happy to help you.