L29 – L35 (£81,722 to £94,668 per annum)
Start Date: Ideally 20th April 2020, this can be reviewed for the right candidate
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic leader who will be committed to futureproofing the school in the role of Principal for our Wreake Valley Academy. The Principal will be someone who identifies with our mission and values and someone who will be dedicated to working in partnership with schools and colleagues across the wider Trust.
Wreake Valley Academy is an 11 to 18 school which encompasses Bradgate Sixth Form. We are a school at the heart of the local community, providing a friendly, creative and purposeful learning environment.
The role at this point in time is a unique opportunity for someone to genuinely shape the future of the school and the Trust.
This role is not just about being the Principal and being an employee of the Trust, the role is about being an ambassador and an inspiration to students and colleagues. It is about genuinely developing education for the future…
- Please visit our Trust website www.bepschools.org/vacancies and download the application form.
- Please submit an application form with a covering letter that outlines the following:
- What would be the biggest challenges for you in your first year of being Principal at Wreake Valley Academy?
- What are the biggest challenges facing today’s generation of young people and how would you as Principal address these?
- Send these documents to the Trust’s HR Manager, Lauren Gray at Email: email@example.com
Our Director of Schools, Dean Pomeroy, will be delighted to discuss this role with you in further detail and is available via the following contact details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0116 478 3426
Application Closing Date: 12pm, Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Provisional Interview Date: 27th & 28th January 2020
We look forward to receiving your application!